Karibu Adventure “Feel the spirit of Adventure with us”
Karibu Adventure is a locally family owned running company in Kilimanjaro; we are locally certified agency with the highest class in a category (click here to see our Certificates). Climbing and wildlife safaris with Karibu Adventure is such a unique African experiences. With skilled, knowledgeable and well-certified guides, our clients are ensured, not only to enjoy their adventure but also to take memories of the natural beauty of Tanzania back home with them.
AMAZING WILDLIFE SIGHTINGS!
We believe our costs are very competitive and realistic but we are not the cheapest. You book direct to us and with no middle man this means we can offer you good prices for a high quality Climbs and Wildlife Safaris.
We pride ourselves on customer service and we will do whatever it takes to make sure that our customer gets such a tender service. This has earned us the reputation of being the best and congenial tour operating company that provides the best value with the utmost reliability.
WHAT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?
KILIMANJARO CLIMBEXPERT GUIDES, DELICIOUS FOOD, QUALITY GEARS, SAFETY CONCERNS.
- Kilimanjaro Routes – There are several established Kilimanjaro trekking routes of which to reach its summit, we offer Lemosho, Machame, Rongai, Marangu and Western Breach Routes.
- Trekking Information – We have compiled practical information to help you plan successful Kilimanjaro treks, this include Packing lists, Medical advice, Food Menu, Training, Tipping and Read More.
TANZANIA SAFARISGREAT LOCATIONS, CLASSIC PARKS, SELECTED LODGES, LOCAL GUIDES.
- Lodge Safaris – Offer overnights in lodges and Tented Camps. Meals are offered in buffet with variety selections for you to choose from. Bar are full stocked with Wines, Beers, Gin, Whisky and Read More.
- Camping Safaris – Best way to experience nature at its best, You will stay in public campsites, Karibu Adventure’s cook can make delicious 3-course meals using only a cooking gas and sharp knife and Read More.
- Serengeti Migration Safaris – Discover why hundreds of travellers from all over the world populated Serengeti every year, in February you will witness migration calving and in July through September you will see River crossing and Read More.