Mt Kilimanjaro Climbs
Karibu! The Swahili word for welcome. Thank you for visiting Karibu Adventures & Safaris Ltd. We are a Nationally Certified Class A local Tanzanian agency (you can view our certifications here) that will help you realize your goal of climbing Kilimanjaro. We have an exceptional depth of experience and an amazing team, and guarantee the highest level of safety and professionalism in all our climbs
With Karibu Adventures, you book your tour directly with us (i.e with no middleman) to climb Mount Kilimanjaro or other peaks in Tanzania. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and unparalleled safety. This has earned us the reputation of being one of the best tour operators in Tanzania, providing exceptional value with the utmost reliability.
Why Climb Kilimanjaro with Karibu Adventures (read more here)
- We are a LOCAL OPERATORS & TALA Licence company: We know Tanzania. We were born here, and we live and work here.
- We offer an Air Ambulance with a flying doctor who can evacuate you if any significant problems arise, up to an altitude of 4000m (13,000 feet).
- Highest Safety Standards: Our guiding and safety gear provisions deliver the safest Kilimanjaro experience.
- Comfiest Camping: Best camping kit on Kilimanjaro.
- Professional Team: Our guides and climbing crew are seasoned pros.
- Ethical Porter Treatment: We set the standards.
- Gourmet Food: Fresh, healthy meals with local ingredients and catering for special needs;
- Over 10 Years of Experience: You benefit from our expertise and experience.
- Responsible Tourism: We are passionate about adventure and wilderness travel. We maintain the highest standards of service, safety, and commitment to practicing environmental and social responsibility.
Karibu Adventures takes the safety of our guests and guides seriously and has more safety equipment than any other outfitter on Kilimanjaro.
With Karibu Adventures You can Cycle up Mount Kilimanjaro !
My name is Frank Sabas, I am the owner and founder of Karibu Adventure & Safaris Ltd. I am a Tanzanian, born and raised in Kilimanjaro region.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism from Open University of Tanzania, followed by a Professional Techniques in Tour Operations.
I am a professional mountain guide since 2003 and has personally conducted over 350 major expeditions on the Kilimanjaro Climb.
During my professional career of over 14 years, I spent over 3,100 days of active guiding and I am Certified High Altitude Fist Responder Guide and Awarded Advanced Diploma in First Aid Intensive training with the American Mountain Doctors.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to experience the best trekking and safari tours adventure of a lifetime! Your adventure starts with us.