JOIN THE GROUP
Group climbs are great to experience the climbing Kilimanjaro with other travelers from around the world. Our groups usually range from 4-12 persons. The maximum number of clients in a group climb is 12-18 persons depending on the route chosen.
If the dates below are not convenient for you please propose your own dates and we will arrange a climb specifically to suit you. We are able to organize a climb for you on any day of the year, and there is no minimum group size for this option.
|Climb Start||Climb End||Route||Availability|
|Jan 8th -2018||Jan 15th-2018||8 Days Lemosho + 3 Days Safari||Book Now|
|Jan 15th -2018||Jan 21st -2018||7 Days Lemosho + 5 Days Safari||Book Now|
|Jan 18th – 2018||Jan 25th – 2018||8 Days Lemosho route||Book Now|
|Jan 26th – 2018||Jan 31st – 2018||6 days Machame route||Book Now|
|Feb 7th -2018||Feb 14th -2018||8 Days Lemosho route||Book Now|
|Feb 15th -2018||Feb 21st -2018||7Days Machame route||Book Now|
|Feb 17th -2018||Feb 24th -2018||8 Days Lemosho + 5 Days Safari||Book Now|
|Feb 18th -2018||Feb 23rd -2018||6 Days Marangu route||Book Now|
|Feb 20th -2018||Feb 27th -2018||8 Days Lemosho route||Book Now|
|Feb 23rd -2018||2nd March-2018||8 Days Lemosho + 5 Days Safari||Book Now|
|Feb 26th – 2018||5th March – 2018||8 Days Lemosho route||Book Now|
- Medically qualified guides
- Twice a day medical health check up, monitoring with pulse-oximeter and stethoscope.
- Oxygen Cylinder
- 2 nights hotel in Moshi one prior the climb and one after the climb with storage facilities for excess luggage during hikes
- Orientation meeting in Moshi and gear check as well.
- Pick up and drop off to the Airport
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits, camping/hut fees, and rescue fees
- Tanzania VAT (18%)on tourism activities and park fees
- 3-4 porters per climber, which includes porters to carry up to 30 lbs of your personal gear.
- All meals while on the climb + evening tea with popcorn or peanuts.
- As much treated water you can drink while climbing.
- Hot water for washing up daily.
- Basic first aid kit
- Salaries for mountain support crew, as per required KINAPA minimum payments
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mat, camp chairs, camp tables, mess tent & cutlery for meals) – not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals are served at the camps in designated dining halls
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
Excluded from Standard Package rates
- Flights and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Hotel accommodation with the Standard Package does not include dinner, but could be arranged at an additional cost
- Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US$250 to US$ 350 per hiker – depending on the number of days and number of hikers in the group, as well as the route chosen)
- Entry visa for Tanzania (US$50 per passport holder for most nationalities / US $ 100 per visa for USA passport holders)
- Health requirements (Yellow Fever – only compulsory if you travel to Tanzania via a Yellow Fever infected country, Meningitis & Hepatitis A remains optional, but comes recommended)
- Optional but highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
- Standard Packages do not include Flying doctors memberships (Helicopter evacuation to Nairobi), but could be done at own arrangement
- Personal hiking/trekking gear – you could rent some of the gear in Tanzania at our office
- Optional, but highly recommended Portable toilet (Portable toilet not allowed on the Marangu route)
- Snacks, personal medicine
- Meals and drinks not specified.
Kilimanjaro additional costs:
- Single supplement, for single tent per trip $45
- Extra porter, for excess gear, per day $15
- Extra hotel night, check in 11AM, check out 10AM, per room $75 Single room and double room $85 bed and breakfast.
- Private toilet, for private climbs $15 per day