Kilimanjaro Climb Prices
Our prices for Kilimanjaro climbs are very competitive and realistic but we are not the cheapest, by booking direct to us without any middle man, we ensure you reasonable prices with the high quality climb.
ROUTE 5 DAYS 6 DAYS 7 DAYS 8 DAYS Machame - $1599 $1850 $2050 Lemosho - - $1899 $2310 Shira - $1799 $1950 $2350 Rongai - $1650 $1789 - Umbwe - $1599 - - Marangu $1555 $1610 - -
Kilimanjaro Climb Inclusions/Exclusions
These prices include:
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Medically qualified guides
- Twice a day medical health check up, monitoring with pulse-oximeter and stethoscope.
- 2 nights hotel in Moshi (before & after climb) bed and breakfast
- Orientation meeting in Moshi and gear check as well.
- Pick up and drop off to the Airport
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits, camping/hut fees, and rescue fees
- All government taxes (VAT)
- 3-4 porters per climber, which includes porters to carry up to 30 lbs of your personal gear.
- 4-season mountain tents, double occupancy.
- Mess tent, tables, chairs, sleeping pad 2.5 inches thick.
- All meals while on the climb + evening tea with popcorn or peanuts.
- As much treated water you can drink while climbing.
- Hot water for washing up daily.
Not included in our price:
- Airfares and taxes
- Lunch, dinner and drinks at hotel
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
Karibu Adventure Tipping for the Guides, Chef and Porters
Porters $5 – $8 per day
Cooks $12- $15 per day
Assistant Guides $15 to $20 per day
Kilimanjaro Guides $20 – $25 per day
Safari Guides $20 – $25 per day
Please Note: Tip amounts listed for Kilimanjaro and safari are per group, not per individual traveler. For instance, four people on safari should each contribute $5/day if they want to tip the driver.