Why Choose Karibu Adventure
Karibu Adventure a local licensed tour operator with affordable Prices, Best Medical Trained Guides, Porters and and Budget affordable Safari. These days, more and more tour companies are offering climbs up Mount Kilimanjaro. However, Karibu Adventures we do much Safety, efficiency and reliability have earned us the reputation of being one of the best-valued and most reliable operators in the region., and we are among the recognized leaders today. No one should experience Kilimanjaro in any other way.
Highest Safety Standards:
- Skilled Guides in treatment of acute mountain sickness
- Perform twice daily health checks on the mountain
- Monitor oxygen saturation & heart rate with pulse oximeter
- Intensive train in first aid & rescue on the mountain
- Emergency oxygen Tank included on all climbs
We are a LOCAL OPERATORS & Licence company :
- We are a Tanzanian company.
- Our guides are all local
- knowledgeable and indigenous to this part of Africa.
- You are dealing directly with the company providing the services, not with an agent shopping for services in Africa on your behalf. read more
- Hand selected, licensed local guides
- Over Decades of climbing experience
- Certified in Wilderness First Responders (WFR)
- Over 15,000 clients led to the summit
- Follow all KPA porter welfare guidelines
- We have the best camping equipmaent on Kilimanjaro;
- Rugged, 4 season Mountain tents
- Nutritious meals made from fresh, local ingredients
- Treated water with Water Guard
We offer an Air Ambulance
- With a flying doctor who can evacuate you if any significant problems arise up to an altitude of 4000m (13,000 feet). Ab
- Anyone can have fabulous websites, glossy brochures and equally glossy promises. At Karibu Adventures, we use simplicity to its finest and are straightforward in telling you about what to expect on your Adventures.
- We provide QUALITY at the RIGHT PRICE.
- We do NOT compete with operators who charge less as they realize what their services are worth! However, in Africa, you do not have to pay the most to get the best! We believe our prices to be affordable & the best available.
Over 10 Years Experience:
You will benefit from our expertise and dedication for you to reach your goal of reaching the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Specialized mountain crew members who join every trek:
- Wilderness First Responder Certified Mountain Guides – All of our mountain guides hold current certification and are re-certified every two years.
- Mountain Chef – Our Mountain Chefs are trained to the highest standards in because good nourishment is a priority for our climbers. They specialize in cooking set menu plans based on specially created and highly detailed recipes. Every year we review and improve recipes while our Chefs undergo additional training including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menu plans.
- Waiters – Each trek has a Head Waiter and an Assistant Waiter (depending on service level) to ensure a professional meal service and keeping the dining tent clean & organized.
- Campsite Manager – Our Campsite Managers organize the expert setup and breakdown of each camp, and practice the “Leave No Trace” wilderness ethics.
- Camp Set Up Crew – Our fastest porters reach the next camp location first, to secure the best tent sites daily.
- Sanitary Services Crew – This specialist team is trained in sanitary services including collection and treatment of drinking water and managing hand-washing stations for climbers.
Airport Pick up
Airport arrival can be a tough job, especially when you nock new places airport doors. We’ve got it organized for you. Both Pickup Karibu Adventure team and will be there to make sure you are well received and collected to your place of stay on time.
We using the best hotels/Lodge with front door, smart, friendly and welcoming with good customer care service who are eager to assist you about any inquiry. They’ll be at your service during your stay, for any need you may start with us.
Tailoring your holiday adventure needs a highly knowledgeable people and we have them. Our travel consultancy have years of experience in the field of tourism and adventure. They have wide knowledge on the destinations and what is needed to make your vacation unforgettable.
With more than 12 safari guides and 14 climbing specialists, with good command of English,french, German, and Spanish, most talented with evacuation and rescue skills, they are mostly respected professionals in our company with years of experience. Our guides are ready to take you in either safari expeditions or mountain adventures to make your holiday vacation unforgettable one.